- Would you like to see Danny Shelton return a kick? Of course you'd like to see Danny Shelton return a kick.
- If the basketball team's current malaise seems historic, well, that's because it is. The Dawgs have a chance to salvage their season with a major upset over No. 7 Arizona tonight.
Huskies' 5-game losing streak ties longest of Romar's UW career -- had one each in 03-04 (before winning 14 of 16) and 02-03.— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) February 13, 2015
- Percy Allen examines how the season went off the rails, and Jerry Brewer says that it's difficult to watch such a high-quality coach struggle through the gutter.
- Chris Petersen appeared on 1090 The Fan's Steve Sandmeyer Show yesterday (Pete's segment begins at about 19:30 into the clip). If you're more of the reading type, Caple has a transcript of the interview.
- The big story yesterday was Marcus Peters opening up about what caused his only season with Coach Pete to go so completely off the rails. Check out our discussion thread if you haven't done so yet.
- The NFL Network's Charles Davis says that Danny Shelton is one player in the mix to be taken with the first pick of the upcoming draft.
- Emily Kaplan of the MMQB writes about Shaq Thompson, and how he's channeled his early baseball struggles into lessons for keeping himself grounded.
- At least one Pac-12 coach is in favor of doing away with the circus that is National Signing Day.
- Scout identifies the No. 1 player at each position among 2016 recruits.
- Kyle Bonagura takes a look at which Pac-12 players from the class of 2011 were still with their original teams in 2014.
- The NCAA rules committee is considering a change that would likely result in more ineligible receiver downfield penalties.
- First-year volleyball coach Keegan Cook talks about where he wants to take the program.
- Mason Kelley also writes about Baylee Mires of the women's track team.
Re-evaluating UW's players likely to go in the NFL Draft, and the basketball team tries to figure out how to get the season back on track.