If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Chantel Jennings examines the key matchups between the Huskies and the Golden Eagles in advance of the Heart of Dallas Bowl on Dec. 26.
- Washington's quarterback commit for the 2016 class Daniel Bridge-Gadd welcomed head coach Chris Petersen and tight ends coach Jordan Paopao into his home for a visit last night.
- In other 2016 QB news ...
Per Brock Huard, Lake Stevens QB Jacob Eason is officially visiting Washington today. He is currently committed to Georgia. #Dawgman— Chris Fetters (@Chris_Fetters) December 9, 2015
- Speaking of recruiting, wide receiver prospect Hunter Bishop, the younger brother of former UW baseball star Braden Bishop, has committed to Chris Petersen as a preferred walk-on member of the 2016 class.
BIG congrats to my little brother @HunterBishop9 for committing to play football for Coach Petersen at the University of Washington!— Braden Bishop (@bradenbishop7) December 9, 2015
- ESPN ranked UW as the No. 6 recruiting power in the Pac-12, and No. 29 among the 65 Power 5 conference teams.
- UW very nearly played UCLA in this year's Foster Farms Bowl, according to bowl director Gary Cavalli.
- A year after pulling Vernon Adams into Eugene from Eastern Washington, the Ducks are rumored to be considering tabbing Montana State quarterback and graduate transfer candidate Dakota Prukop for their starting job in 2016.
- Lindsey Schnell of Sports Illustrated wonders if there is anything that Christian McCaffrey can't do.
- Michael McCann explores the ramifications of the lawsuit former USC head coach Steve Sarkisian filed Monday against the Trojans.
- I am shocked—Shocked, I say!—that the NCAA appears to have "disregarded the truth in the Reggie Bush case to reach a 'predetermined conclusion.'"
- I'm confused: Is he going to enroll at UW, or WSU?