- CBS Sports ranked all 40 bowl game matchups and the Heart of Dallas Bowl cracked the top 20.
- If you are heading down to Dallas for the bowl game be sure to check out GoHuskies.com's Bowl Central page for all the info you need on tickets and airfare.
- Geoff Baker of the Seattle Times writes about a new website created by Seattle attorneys that allows anyone to browse the contracts of college football coaches, without the legalese and instead with easy to read infographics.
- The Foster Farms Bowl was nearly an all Pac-12 matchup. The executive director says that the bowl committee thought seriously about pitting UCLA and Washington against each other before settling on 5-7 Nebraska instead.
- Travis Feeney will get a shot to show what he has to offer to NFL scouts, as he has accepted an invitation to play in the East-West Shrine Game:
.@UW_Football LB Travis Feeney has accepted invite to the East-West Shrine game, January 23, 2016 at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Fla.— Chris Fetters (@Chris_Fetters) December 6, 2015
- Jeff Choate was introduced as Montana State's newest head coach yesterday. CoachingSearch.com reports that he has already put together part of his staff, including a pair of GAs from Boise State.
- Pro Football Focus put together their own All Pac-12 team and a few Huskies made the list. Surprisingly, they have Darrell Daniels as the top TE in the conference.
- 5-star linebacker and the #5 overall recruit in the country for the 2016 class was on campus for an official visit yesterday. Washington will have to fight off college football blue bloods Alabama, Ohio State, and USC among others for Mique Juarez's LOI.
- This power ranking based on simulations of thousands of games has UW ranked at #22 in the country.
- The women's crew team suffered a messy divorce after longtime crew coach Bob Ernst was fired in what some have called a mutiny (not sure if pun intended) after players raised concerns to Scott Woodward about alleged abusive treatment by Ernst.
- How about the volleyball team? They rolled through the first 2 rounds of the tournament and will now head off to Lexington, KY for the Sweet 16. Dawg fans showed up in force to catch the weekend matches with over 4,000 cheering on the VolleyDawgs on Saturday.