If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
Memphis hires ASU OC Mike Norvell source confirms.— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) December 4, 2015
- Christian Caple of the News Tribune ranked the top 5 players of each class, and it's pretty rock solid.
- Huskies defensive line coach/special teams coordinator Jeff Choate interviewed for the head coach opening at Montana State. The decision should be made next week, but the school won't tie themselves to a strict timeline.
- In preparation for the Pac-12 championship, ESPN's Pac-12 Blog has a pair of posts looking at the USC-Stanford rivalry and Stanford's aggressive scheduling. Sadly, UCF is probably worse than some of the FCS teams that others scheduled, so you can't give them a ton of credit. Also, their resume won't matter when USC wins this Saturday.
- James Conner, Pittsburgh's star running back, was diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma. Get well soon.
Other Husky Dots:
- Washington Men's Basketball is preparing for an eight-game home stand after their road trip of "17,000 miles" total.
- UW fired legendary Women's Crew coach Bob Ernst after a mutiny, more or less, led by athletes on the team.