If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Dave Softy Mahler, Hugh Millen and Dick Baird broke down Washington's Heart of Dallas Bowl victory and talked about the program's future in yesterday's edition of The Husky Honks.
- The Dawgman guys posted a recruiting update yesterday morning, and continued their countdown of the state's top 25 players in the 2016 class.
- The state of Oregon's top 2017 defensive tackle likes what he sees on the shores of Montlake.
- Scott Eklund spoke to 2016 punter and Washington commit Van Soderberg about his plan to enroll in time for spring ball.
- Camilo is doing his recruiting thing.
All the UW fans wish my brother @miquejuarez3 a happy birthday. Enjoy it big dawg. See you at the Army game.— Camilo Eifler (@_miloeifler) December 29, 2015
- Wazzu has extended Mike Leach's contract through the 2020 season.
- Kevin King wants 'Bama.
I wish we played an SEC team next year . #DeathRow— Kevin King (@King_kevvoo) December 30, 2015
- Matt Calkins says that it would be premature for Washington to consider cutting loose head coach Lorenzo Romar.
- Percy Allen profiles five-star Washington commit Markelle Fultz's rise to prominence.
- Christian Caple has the highlights from the Les Schwab Invitational, where UW signees Fultz and Daejon Davis have been tearing up the hardwood.
- Not bad for the last pick in the draft.
Boston Celtics pushing former UW Husky standout Isaiah Thomas for All-Star consideration. https://t.co/03gDd0UQ5f— Percy Allen (@percyallen) December 30, 2015