- Christian Caple writes about the impact that Husky seniors had in Saturday's Heart of Dallas bowl win against Southern Miss.
- Dick Fain sheds some light on just how impressive Myles Gaskin's debut season was:
To me the most amazing thing about Gaskins 1300 yds is that entering the 5th game of the season he only had 209yds.— Dick Fain (@dickfain) December 26, 2015
- The AP takes a look at how schools are relaxing punishments when it comes to athletes testing positive for marijuana. The story uses Washington as an example stating that a 3rd failed drug test for marijuana results in just a 30 day suspension. To put that into perspective, players used to receive 1 year suspensions.
- Apparently UCLA does not have a dining hall for student athletes and Rick Neuheisel suspects that to be a major factor keeping the Bruins' football program from competing for championships. Hard to believe a Pac-12 school doesn't provide such a basic amenity.
- For those of you who were not able to watch the game on Saturday or if you just want to watch it again, a replay has been uploaded to Youtube.
- The men's team came up just short last night against the Gauchos of UCSB:
- David Crisp and Malik Dime say their biggest mistake may have been in overlooking their opponent.