If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- As always, be sure to watch and listen to the Husky players' and coaches' post-game thoughts. Here's video of Coach Petersen, Jaydon Mickens, and Myles Gaskin. You can also listen to Jonathan Smith, Pete Kwiatkowski, Azeem Victor, Travis Feeney, Jake Browning, and Tani Tupou.
- As many as 25 Husky players were stuck in Dallas trying to get home after their bowl victory.
- Here is Adam Jude's game story, highlighting the huge day by RB Myles Gaskin.
- Larry Stone writes what we've been thinking all year: 2016 sets up to be a huge year.
- I thought it was a joke too, but alas, Dwayne Washington plans to enter the NFL draft. A bit surprised, but wish him nothing but the best.
- Jaydon Mickens has taken his lumps this year, but he's 2nd on the all time receptions list at UW.
- Christian Caple at the Tacoma News Tribune has his game story.
- Read about the game from Southern Miss' perspective.
- Good news for the Cougs, as Gabe Marks announced he'll return for his senior season.
- In case you missed it, there's a full game replay you can watch here.
- For Dejounte Murray, after a bad game, the only choice is spend time in the gym.
- This could go under football too, but AP writes that schools are easing the penalties on athletes for marijuana.
- The Huskies take on UC Santa Barbara tonight, before their big matchup with UCLA on New Year's Day.