- In addition to his outstanding ability to develop talent, Jimmy Lake continues to shine as a recruiter by hauling in 4-star 2017 CB Keith Taylor on Christmas Eve:
Thankfully committed to the University of Washington #Woof pic.twitter.com/oPPzx3H5p7— Keith Taylor (@KRTaylor_) December 25, 2015
- Paul Taylor over at Emerald City Swagger gives readers a rundown of everything we know about Keith Taylor.
- Rivals' Adam Gorney takes a look at what comes next for David Long after he de-committed from Stanford last week.
- Brandon Wellington was named one of Sports Illustrated's top athletes in the 2016 class. UW targets Rashard Lawrence and Mique Juarez also received recognition from SI as top players at their respective positions.
- The guys at Dawgman had a bunch of good recruiting nuggets n their podcast this week:
- The LA Times has a great story on Mique Juarez. He chose to play at a lesser known school where his parents graduated and in the neighborhood he grew up in rather than playing at one of the numerous highly regarded programs scattered throughout Southern California.
- USA Today released their high school All-USA teams this week and Sean McGrew was named to the first team offense. Mique Juarez landed on the first team defense.
- UW receiver target Zach Farrar was named to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's All-Region first team after a season in which he caught 42 passes for 849 yards and 16 touchdowns.
- Scout put together a really good video breaking down where the Pac-12 schools currently stand in recruiting. Brandon Huffman also provides some excellent insight in the article attached to the video.
- Camilo Eifler continues to be a leader in this recruiting class. He has been tweeting guys frequently since he committed trying to get them on board:
We need you guys to join Pack #WOOF #GoDawgs @_BT75 pic.twitter.com/yoHL6VoAHB— Camilo Eifler (@_miloeifler) December 24, 2015