If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- It's game week, which means it's time to start scouting the opponent. Adam Jude examines the Golden Eagles of Southern Miss.
- Coach Petersen changed up practice a little to counter the rust of taking a month off between games.
- After the Huskies wrapped up their final Husky Stadium practice of the year, Coach Petersen met with the media.
- Kevin Gemmell of ESPN writes about the Pac-12 assistant ranks getting plundered since the season ended. There sure is a lot of talent coaching in this league!
- The match up with Southern Miss cracks USA Today's top 25 best bowl games.
- If you weren't already exicted for the future of Husky Football, read this. Myles Gaskin and Jake Browning appear to be a very strong foundation around which to build a winning team. With strong games on Saturday, there's a good chance they'll both pass some notable names on UW top 10 seasons by a RB or QB.
- It was bound to happen. The Husky Men's Basketball team dropped a game to a team they were "supposed" to beat. At home, no less.
- Listen to Lorenzo Romar's post game press conference. There's also video of Dejounte Murray and Andrew Andrews.