If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- For your audio fix, check out yesterday's hour of The Husky Honks, and the Podcast of Champions recaps last week's Pac-12 action. Also, you can check out Softy's conversation with Budda Baker.
- Speak of the devil: Budda and Sidney Jones have been announced as first-team All-Pac-12 players, while Taniela Tupou and Travis Feeney merited second-team mentions.
- Defensive line coach Jeff Choate is a candidate for the head coaching job at Montana State.
- Sports Illustrated predicts Washington will play in the Dec. 29 Armed Forces Bowl in a rematch against Utah State.
- Lots of Pac-12 coaching news breaking in the last 48 hours or so: Oregon OC Scott Frost is headed to Central Florida, Cal HC Sonny Dykes is flirting with Mizzou, and Bruins Nation is ready to bid Jim Mora adieu.
More coaching carousel tidbits. Rumors are popping up that the #MiamiDolphins are very interested in #UCLA Jim Mora. Hmmmm— UW Dawg Pound SBN (@UWonSBN) December 2, 2015
I’m told that Sonny Dykes has "mentally moved on" from Cal. This ending had been brewing all year, and he’s poised to take another job.— Dieter Kurtenbach (@dkurtenbach) December 1, 2015
- The Pac-12 All-Century team is heavily laden with players from the Los Angeles schools, but there's love there too for UW players such as Warren Moon, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Steve Emtman, and Lawyer Milloy.
- DawgNation (Georgia, not Washington) reporter Jeff Sentell spoke to Jacob Eason's head coach Tom Tri, who told Georgia fans "to put the razor blades away ... [Eason is] a Georgia Bulldog right now and once the school gets their new head coach in place and Jacob and his family get to meet him, I don't really see him wavering too much."
- Softy welcomed Brandon Roy onto his show yesterday for the pair's weekly chat.