- Jeff Choate was on Softy's show last week talking about the UW defense's spectacular season, his move to Montana State, and he also had some strong words to say about the Dakota Prukop transfer situation:
- CBS Sports put out their final ranking of all 128 FBS teams and the Huskies cracked the top 50.
- The big news over the weekend was the commitment of highly touted local QB Jacob Sirmon. Adam Jude spoke to the young Bothell QB about his decision to pull the trigger.
- Christian Caple wrote about Sidney Jones and how the sophomore CB has already turned into one of the conference's top defenders.
- Interesting article here from CBS Sports that looks at how much each FBS head coach costs per win.
- Sports Illustrated looks ahead to the 2016 Heisman race and Andy Staples thinks Jake Browning is a player who could enter the race.
- The athletic department released 2016 football pricing plans yesterday. They say season ticket prices have dropped as much as 33 percent in certain sections.
- Markelle Fultz has been named to the USA Junior National Select team. UW fans can watch Fultz and the whole Junior National team live at the Moda Center in Portland in April when they compete in the Nike Hoop Summit.
- The volleyball team's season came to an end in Lexington, KY at the hands of Nebraska for the 2nd year in a row. Members of the senior class have a lot to be proud of, though, as they are the winningest class in school history amassing 117 victories over the last 4 years.