If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on Twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- ESPN's Pac-12 Blog takes a look at the state of the conference and rates the optimism level for each program moving forward, and the Huskies top the list.
- Christian Caple has this informative early look at the Southern Miss Golden Eagles.
- USA Today released their Freshman All-American team today, and somehow no Huskies made their list (direct your complaints to Paul Myerberg).
- Scout.com has this look at their top-10 Wide Receiver prospects in the 2016 class, and a couple of Washington targets make that list.
- Speaking of WR recruits, Louisville commit (and Husky target) Chris Taylor-Yamanoha had this shout-out to the UW coaches on twitter:
- Coaches aren't just focused on wrapping up their 2016 class - they're also hard at work getting a head start on the 2017 class:
- Chris Fetters at Dawgman.com caught up with Keith Gilbertson and posted this terrific podcast of their conversation.
- The CFP Championship game will feature Pac-12 referees. Good chance for them to show the ACC referees a thing or two about how to botch calls...
- Brian Tom of the UW Sports Information Department makes a good point:
Thank you to the UW coaching staff for the edit pic.twitter.com/RUq4vC9PfC— Chris T.Y. (@christayami) December 10, 2015
Washington is the latest offer for Stockton (Calif.) St. Mary's 2017 OL/DL Popo Aumavae https://t.co/JSBgZLVvBi @PopoAumavae @Chris_Fetters— Brandon Huffman (@BrandonHuffman) December 10, 2015
Proof that @UW_Football defense is really, really good. pic.twitter.com/oaz5kg5GSw— Brian Tom (@BrianTom) December 10, 2015
- Mason Kelley has a terrific profile of Noah Dickerson and his great footwork in his latest installment of The Details.
- The official site posted this terrific photo gallery from Tuesday night's romp over TCU.
- The Men's team was busy doing good work last night:
Big thanks to @UW_MBB for coming out tonight and putting smiles on all the kids faces. #Seattle @WorldVisionUSA pic.twitter.com/TTS6c1AzSn— Reed Slattery (@reedslattery) December 10, 2015
- Fresh off advancing to the Sweet 16, Coach Cook and three members of the Volleyball team picked up regional honors.