If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- In preparation for Saturday's match-up with the Utes, ESPN has their five things to watch. In today's offensive driven college football world, a defensive showdown sounds kind of nice.
- With such a young team, it's sometimes tough to remember how many different things a fifth year senior has seen, and how different each regime must feel. GoHuskies' profile of Scott Lawyer is a great example of that.
- Sidney Jones was named to the Academic All-District Team.
Adam Jude has a terrific profile of linebacker Travis Feeney, covering his shoulder injuries and his transformation from a safety in the Nick Holt defense all the way to his rush linebacker role in this defense.
- It's Friday, meaning we have video from Dawgman.com of Coach Petersen's weekly Thursday Press Briefing. For those who want to read and not listen, the News Tribune has you covered.
- Utah, who is not favored by the people who have the money invested in getting the lines right, is on upset watch according to ESPN's Pac-12 blog and their picks this week, which were 3-2 in Utah's favor.