If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Adam Jude writes that the success of Washington's defense has surprised even its coaches, and Larry Stone charts the maturation of quarterback Jake Browning.
- Christian Caple talks about the growth Travis Feeney has shown in his senior season.
- Kyle Bonagura examines the trajectory of Jake Browning's true freshman season, and David Lombardi gives him the No. 2 nod in this week's Pac-12 quarterback power rankings.
- Bonagura likes Washington to receive an at-large bowl bid in this week's bowl projections.
- Dawgman has post-practice videos of defensive line coach Jeff Choate, defensive backs coach Jimmy Lake, and BUCK linebacker Travis Feeney.
- The Salt Lake Tribune checks in with Sam Whittingham, a walk-on linebacker with the Utes who played alongside Jake Browning in high school.
- The College Football Playoff released its first set of weekly rankings yesterday, with three Pac-12 teams included in No. 11 Stanford, No. 12 Utah, and No. 23 UCLA. Suffice to say that a Cardinal squad that wins out, particularly in dominating fashion against Notre Dame and the Pac-12 South champ, is the conference's best hope for a playoff bid.
- Dawgman has footage from yesterday's Lorenzo Romar's press conference.
- Aaron Beach put together a two-part series looking at the members of this year's basketball team; curiously, both parts are titled "Part Two," so your guess is as good as mine as to which should come first.
- Senior point guard Andrew Andrews talked to the media in advance of tomorrow night's exhibition game against Seattle Pacific.