If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- In case you missed it, Clay Helton's interim tag was removed from his title, making him USC's next Head Coach. Definitely not a sexy choice, but it won't matter if he wins. Conspiracy theory: the announcement came only after Houston Head Coach Tom Herman agreed in principle to a contract exstention and to stay at Houston. Coincidence or not?
- The Husky Honks did their usual Postgame Show on KJR after the Apple Cup and it's worth a listen. Hugh Millen adds a nice touch of really knowing the X's and O's of the game. He talks specifically about how the Huskies mix of Cover 2 and Cover 4 confused Peyton Bender, and caused the Sidney Jones pick 6.
- You can also listen to Dawgman.com's 3-hour Saturday show breaking down the victory, talking about recruiting, and conducting a special interview on air with DB Coach Jimmy Lake.
- If you haven't had a chance to watch the post game interviews, here is Brian Clay, Cory Littleton, Keishawn Bierria, Sidney Jones, Azeem Victor, Tani Tupou, Chico McClatcher, Myles Gaskin, and Jake Browning.
- Check out our Post Game Grades, Bowl Possibilities, and a recap of the Huskies that recieved post season team awards (spoiler: a lot of true freshmen won stuff).
- ESPN Projects the Huskies the Armed Forces Bowl.
- UW's first 2016 opponent, Rutgers, just fired their AD and Head Coach.
- Football Outsiders, with all their advanced metrics, ranks Washington #24 in the nation.
- The Seattle Times Rick Lund examines how the 2nd half collapse at Arizona State planted the seeds for a turnaround of the team.