- Larry Stone of the Seattle Times looks at the importance of this rivalry as "The Start of Something Big" for both teams, and he's totally right. This game is sooooo much better when one (or both) of the teams aren't horrendously bad.
- You heard about Coach Petersen's new deal right? Well, for those who haven't, he's now the head coach until at least 2020. Now hopefully he goes shopping for a new offensive coordinator on Black Friday. I kid, I kid.
- DO A BARREL ROLL!
Chris Mitchell (@CMitch3505) November 26, 2015
- Adam Jude of the Seattle Times also looks at the importance of this game, except this time purely from the Huskies prospective. The last time this game was this relevant, nearly everyone was getting a newspaper delivered to their doorstep, so this is huge for the Times.
- All the way from the Spokesman-Review, we have a preview of the game with more of a Washington State spin, if that's what you're into.
- And since we're already here, they also have a look at Peyton Bender, the potential starter for the Cougs.
- Since we're on the subject of Peyton Bender, Brian Floyd of sister SBN site CougCenter tries his best to persuade the Crimson faithful that they'll be fine no matter who is back there at quarterback. What's crazy is that he's probably right, as many teams have shown recently across the country.
- By the way, nobody here at UWDP is predicting a UW loss. As it should be.
If you have any good updates or stories I missed (not a whole lot of basketball was written last night) please post them in the comments. Or just comment Go Dawgs, for solidarity purposes.