If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Traditionalists rejoice!
- The Dawgman guys spoke to Jonathan Smith, Chris Strausser, Jeff Choate and Jimmy Lake following yesterday's practice, and Luke Mounger wrote a handy Apple Cup preview.
- Adam Jude talks about what the UW secondary is looking forward to in facing the pass-happy Cougars.
- Ted Miller examines how the Washington and Washington State football programs differ under the diverging leadership styles of their respective head coaches.
- The Spokesman Review profiles Wazzu's backup quarterback Peyton Bender, who will see meaningful playing time if Luke Falk is unable to take the field.
- Matt Calkins and Larry Stone debate the likelihood that Falk plays in Friday's game.
- Jake Browning gets the No. 2 nod in David Lombardi's quarterback power rankings.
- Washington gets skunked in the ESPN Pac-12 Blog and Sports Illustrated bowl projections, while USA Today likes them for a Dec. 29 rematch against Utah State.
- The men's basketball team renews its rivalry with Gonzaga at 9 a.m. today in the Battle for Atlantis tournament in the Bahamas.