- Chris Petersen held his longest weekly press conference of the season yesterday and Chris Fetters has video and a transcript available.
- Scout spoke to the guys from Dawgman and CougFan who previewed Friday's Apple Cup and made some predictions:
- If you are headed to the game on Friday be sure to arrive a little earlier than usual as there will be increased security at Husky Stadium. UW also wants fans to know that because the game is on a Friday instead of the usual Saturday kick off, Metro bus park and ride services will not be available and Monday was the last day to register for the Apple Cup shuttle. If you have any questions regarding the Apple Cup shuttle service, their contact info can be found at the bottom of this page.
- The weekly game notes and depth chart can be found here. The Apple Cup will pit the conference's #1 passing offense against the #2 passing defense.
- There are now so many bowl games that there is concern there won't be enough bowl eligible teams to fill all of the available slots. CBS Sports takes a look at what will happen if there aren't enough 6-6 squads when it comes time for bowl committees to select their teams. Maybe 40 bowl games is too many.
- In related news Motel 6 has bought the naming rights for the Cactus Bowl. No word on whether teams will be forced to endure staying in a downtown Phoenix Motel 6.
- Coming as no surprise, Mike Leach refused to discuss Luke Falk's medical status and whether or not he'll play on Friday. WSU AD Bill Moos was a little more open saying he doesn't believe Falk's injury is season ending and that there is a chance he may play this week.
- HuskiesNewEra.com has a bunch of great photos from Saturday's beat down of the Beavs.
- The volleyball team recovered nicely from a slow start on Friday at Oregon and beat the Ducks 3-1. They swept Oregon State on Wednesday and held strong at #2 in the AVCA poll this week.
- The men's basketball team has arrived in the Bahamas for the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament:
Good morning from the Bahamas! Sked for the day: breakfast➡️film➡️practice➡️lift➡️study➡️dinner pic.twitter.com/1OPJRyzewk— UW Men's Basketball (@UW_MBB) November 23, 2015