If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- Adam Jude examines what the Huskies need to accomplish in order to put their fourth-quarter woes behind them.
- Christian Caple charts Washington's remaining path toward bowl eligibility, and describes what it would mean to the team's senior players.
If 5-7 teams needed for bowls, NCAA & bowls have no idea how they’ll be selected https://t.co/7h9GKUUtW1— Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN) November 17, 2015
- The Dawgman guys have uploaded interviews with defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski, defensive line coach Jeff Choate, BUCK linebacker Travis Feeney, and outside linebacker Cory Littleton following yesterday's practice.
- Our good friend AndyPanda over at Building the Dam breaks down the Beavers' depth chart and injury list, which reads like something out of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Oregon State's injury report for Washington game: pic.twitter.com/nbR8jmynfW— Gina Mizell (@ginamizell) November 18, 2015
- Kevin Smith has been officially called up to The League.
Congrats to the newest member of the @Seahawks, former Husky wide receiver Kevin Smith. #ProDawgs #UWHuskies pic.twitter.com/DRZuE4Lbsz— UW Football (@UW_Football) November 17, 2015