- 2017 WR Terrell Bynum loved his visit last weekend and told Greg Biggins that Washington would definitely be in his top 3 and that he has a great relationship with the coaches.
- Bynum's teammate and friend CB Keith Taylor also raved about his visit to Montlake saying the game day atmosphere was the highlight of his trip. When comparing Washington to his only previous visit which was to Cal, he gave the Golden Bears an 8.5 and UW a 10.
- Taylor also showed UW some love on Twitter this week:
- Graham Kapowsin's Foster Sarrell updated Brandon Huffman on his recruitment and said that Washington is one of the schools standing out to him the most.
- Speaking of Sarrell, Brandon Huffman put up a brief highlight reel and scouting report which you can see here.
- Fast rising JUCO DE Jonathan Kongbo spoke with Scott Eklund this week and said his UW offer is one he is very interested in and he's planning on visiting Washington soon. Kongbo said he is good friends with Brayden Lenius who has raved to him about Seattle and the university.
- 2017 safety Brandon McKinney was another visitor last weekend and he told Scott Eklund that both he and his mom had a great trip and loved the campus. He says he would like to make it back up to Montlake again some time in spring.
- One of Washington's most recent offers was to 2017 Folsom LB Ariel Ngata who says that he is planning a visit to UW for the Apple Cup game in a couple of weeks.
- 5-star 2017 CB Darnay Holmes made it up to Seattle for the Utah game last week and says it felt like home to him. Holmes has an interesting connection with Chris Petersen who coached his father Darick when the elder Holmes was a running back for Portland State in the '90s.
- Holmes' teammate 2017 QB Tristan Gebbia accompanied him on the trip to UW and Gebbia went home with a Washington offer. Gebbia said he enjoyed himself on his visit and that he would like to make it back up to Seattle to explore the campus and speak with the coaches a little bit more.
- 2018 Calabasas WR Brian Hightower, also a teammate of Holmes and Gebbia, was on campus for the Utah game and received an offer from the Huskies. Hightower, who is already rated a 4-star prospect, loved his visit and the game day atmosphere.
- Utah DB commit Micah Croom is thought to be a 'soft verbal' at best and while speaking with Greg Biggins this week he said if Washington were to offer he would love to take a visit up to Montlake. The last time UW flipped a Utah commit it turned out pretty well. Sidney Jones has turned into one of the best corners in the conference.
- 2015 signee and current grey-shirt Myles Rice made the long trip up to Seattle from Texas with his mother and he said both of them really enjoyed it and he especially appreciated being able to bond with his future teammates. Rice is still planning on enrolling at UW in January.
- Scott Eklund has compiled stats for most of the commits which you can find here. Sean McGrew had another outstanding performance.
- UW offered a couple more prospects this week:
2017 TE Tyler Johnson
Blessed to say my 8th offer is from University of Washington pic.twitter.com/DeYJWjqqAd— Tyler johnson (@TyJohnson87) November 10, 2015