If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the Washington programs all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- ESPN's Kevin Gemmell is here to remind you that the loser of this game Saturday will have to run the table to make a bowl game, meaning that a loss here would put Washington in the "win the apple cup or don't go to a bowl" shoes.
- The crew at Dawgman has another update on how Husky commits did this past week, headlined by Sean McGrew, the versatile running back out of California.
- Also from Dawgman, here is video of Coach Petersen's weekly Thursday press conference, and here's a transcript of it from The News Tribune. Kind of expected, but we have no update on the status of Budda Baker and Elijah Qualls' availability for this weekend.
- Larry Stone from the Seattle Times has a great story on the parallels between Missouri's protests for equality and Washington's nearly 50 years ago.
Miscellaneous Husky Dots
- With the West Region XC Championships set to go off this afternoon, Mason Kelley has a profile on Izaic Yorks, who has really come into his own late this season. He's a sleeper selection for your fantasy XC teams, if you're also in a league. There's literally tens of us.
- Also from Mason Kelley, here's a story on how great pick-up basketball can be for all of us.
A weak Friday selection links, so if you have any great ones, please leave them in the comments.