If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The Dawgman guys uploaded video interviews with defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski, defensive line coach Jeff Choate, defensive backs coach Jimmy Lake, defensive lineman Greg Gaines, and safety Brian Clay following yesterday's practice.
- Lots of good stuff from yesterday's Husky Honks hour on Sports Radio KJR, and from Hugh Millen's appearance on Softy's show Monday.
- Christian Caple goes into detail about Budda Baker's "friendly fire" incident Saturday, and how Jojo McIntosh is developing a reputation as one of the defense's hardest hitters.
- Adam Jude talks about redshirt freshman Greg Gaines' emergence at defensive tackle.
- The ESPN Pac-12 Blog expects Washington to earn an at-large bowl bid, while Stewart Mandel likes them to head to Honolulu for the Hawaii Bowl on Dec. 24.
- The Dawgs are down to No. 56 in the latest USA Today re-ranking of all 128 FBS teams, and the Seattle Times staff has them at No. 7 in their updated Pac-12 power rankings.
- Brandon Huffman spoke to five-star offensive lineman Foster Sarrell about his recruitment plan.
- Caple delves into the question of how Washington has recruited at such a high level while in the midst of a four-year Big Dance drought.
- Geekwire's Taylor Soper collected some good photos from the opening leg of the team's trip to China.
- The women's soccer team has four players who received all-conference accolades.