- Chris Petersen held his weekly press conference on Monday and you can find video and full transcript from Chris Fetters here. Petersen said he is sick of talking about how young the team is and that they just have to start executing consistently and performing better.
- Game notes and a depth chart for this week can be found here.
- Kick off for next week's match up in Corvallis is set for 3 PM Pacific time. This means that there are no more night games for the Huskies this season:
- Adam Jude writes about Browning's surprising ability as a rusher.
- At least 1 writer at ESPN still likes UW chances of going bowling this year.
- Chicago's CBS affiliate takes a look at John Timu and how tough it has been for him raising his son and being a husband all via FaceTime while his wife, who is in the Navy, is stationed in San Diego.
- The guys at Rivals take a look at 4 coaches who have already fell victim to this year's coaching carousel and which of them have the best shots at being a head coach again.
- UW womens soccer associate head coach Amy Griffin is featured prominently in a recent E:60 report on the use of crumb rubber in turf fields and its possible links to cancer:
- There were quite a bit of recruits on hand at UW this weekend on visits, but they don't hold a candle to the amount that attended the huge rivalry game between LSU and Alabama. Over 90 recruits made the pilgrimage to Tuscaloosa to take in one of college football's most hyped games of the year.