If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- So many previews! First, one from the folks over at ESPN.
- Christian Caple did not pick the Huskies to win.
- Caple did, however, put together a nice story looking back on Sark and his two big wins against USC as the head coach here at Washington.
- Why not let Athlon Sports get in on the action?
- This preview from uscfootball.com via Dawgman is probably the best and most thorough look at the game I've seen so far. Outside of UWDP, of course.
- Oh and can't forget The Daily's preview, written by none other than Erik Erickson.
- 10 Things to Watch in the Pac-12 from Kevin Gemmell.
- Also from the Pac-12 Blog: weekly conference picks! Unsurprisingly, nobody picked the Huskies to win.
- In none-USCvsUW news, the big game between #5 Utah and #23 Cal will be featured on College GameDay, and that means sign ideas from Cal Golden Blogs.
- Oh, and I almost forgot: Sehome High School safety and three-star recruit Taylor Rapp signed financial aid papers yesterday that will enable him to enroll early in January. A win for Whatcom County football, though if you're familiar with the area it's a little funny that Sehome of all places produced arguably (as in I could be forgetting someone) the top football recruit since Jake Locker.
- In Women's Soccer News:
Reign FC goalkeeper and University of Washington alumna Hope Solo named to the Pac-12 All-Century Team for women's soccer.— Don Ruiz (@donruiztnt) October 8, 2015
- In other University of Washington news, the UW is suing the CIA. We're always up to something!