If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- True freshman HB Myles Gaskin spoke with the media for an extended period for the first time in his young career. Jude also put together a nice feature on the O'Dea grad, who seems to represent a bright future for the Husky offense alongside Browning and a developing line.
- Folks over at the Pac-12 Blog agree with the betting line, with four out of five picking the Huskies over Arizona.
- At least one member of the Arizona media thinks Randall may end up finishing the year as Arizona's starting QB.
- Ten things to watch in the Pac-12 this weekend from Kevin Gemmell.
- The Pac-12 Blog also puts together a really useful weekly roundup of all the various Pac-12 depth charts. The way college teams change and develop week to week at a rate that can be difficult to track, so it's nice to be able to do a quick scan.
- Caple also picked the Pac-12 games, excluding Washington-Arizona.
- Oh, and I almost forgot:
.@UW_Football a 4.5-point favorite against Arizona.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) October 28, 2015