If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- UWTV's YouTube channel has uploaded Chris Petersen's Monday press conference, if you haven't had a chance to catch it yet.
- Luke Mounger put together Dawgman's preview of the Arizona/Washington game on Halloween night; it's scarily comprehensive. (I'm sorry, that was terrible. I won't make any more Halloween puns. Promise.)
- In addition, Mounger posted video interviews following yesterday's practice with defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski, defensive line coach Jeff Choate, linebackers coach Bob Gregory, defensive backs coach Jimmy Lake, BUCK linebacker Travis Feeney, and nose tackle Elijah Qualls. That's a spooky amount of footage available. (Dammit, I'm sorry. No more puns, really.)
- Adam Jude expects to see Joe Mathis make his return to the field after missing Washington's previous two contests. He also writes about Ben Burr-Kirven's emergence as a backup linebacker.
- Christian Caple focuses on Elijah Qualls' unorthodox methods for soliciting feedback on the quality of his play.
- Dawgman is also ranking the top 25 high-school players in Washington state's 2016 class. So far, they've released Nos. 25 to 21 and Nos. 20 to 16.
- The Dawgs are down to No. 55 in USA Today's latest re-ranking of all 128 FBS football programs. That 11-rank drop is positively ghastly. (Ugh, that was awful. Sorry everybody, I'm done.)