If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- With the Stanford game approaching on the horizon, Mason Kelley profiles Washington Offensive Lineman Coleman Shelton in The Details.
- Christian Caple of the News Tribune gives his midseason report, full of MVPs, surprises, and things you'd expect from a midseason report.
- Speaking of the News Tribune, they transcribed and posted Coach Petersen's Thursday press conference, which is 11 minutes long for those wondering how they're going to make this day go by any faster.
The local media was occupied with the Seahawks game and it's a lighter morning for the dots. Here's some other things I could find that are loosely related.
- Stanford SBNation site Rule of Tree asks if Christian McCaffrey deserves to win a Heisman. How you feel about this is entirely a personal matter.
- Joe Borden talks to his kids about an undefeated Iowa, which is just as great as it sounds.
- There was a massive fight at a Mississippi JuCo game that shut down the game and everyone went home at halftime. There's so much to comprehend here, like why is #35 so calm and contemplative when there's a brawl right in front of them? Will players ever stop thinking that punching people in a helmet is a good idea? How impressive is the feat of throwing a trash can 20 yards?
That's it for today's dots. There will be some quality content posted throughout the day in preparation for Saturday night's showdown with the Cardinals, so come back around noon for the predictions, at the very least.