If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- As rough as this season has been on the offensive end, it's pretty awesome that Myles Gaskin is breaking out well ahead of schedule. The Times focused on him for this morning's story and he has earned the attention.
- Jude also has released his mid-season grades, and as you might expect, the defense fares better than the offense.
- Big-time defensive line recruit Levi Onwuzurike talked with Scout about his visit to Washington this past weekend.
- As you might expect, the folks over at the Pac-12 Blog are not particularly high on Washington's chances at Stanford this weekend.
- Caple picked the week's Pac-12 games as well, and he predicts a barnburner between Cal-UCLA. I have no idea what is going to happen tonight...so good thing I didn't publish any picks.
- Speaking of Cal-UCLA, the Times wrote up a brief preview of a game that has real implications for the Pac-12 North. Can Cal keep pressure on rival Stanford, or will the Cardinal run away with the North?
- 10 Things to Watch in the Pac-12 this week according to Kevin Gemmell. Beware ESPN's autoplay video!
- Freshman forward Marquese Chriss is just about healthy soon after removing the cast that had encased his wrist for the past few weeks. He also seems pretty bullish on Washington's chances of surprising the conference this season.
- Top-five ranked Washington volleyball fell to Stanford last night in just their second defeat of the season.