If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe to my lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- The Dawgman guys posted video interviews with defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski, defensive line coach Jeff Choate, linebackers coach Bob Gregory, defensive backs coach Jimmy Lake, and defensive linemen Elijah Qualls and Taniela Tupou following yesterday's practice.
- Washington's coaches are staying mum on the topic of Jake Browning's health.
- David Shaw calls UW's defense "one of the best ... in the nation."
- Christian Caple examines the matchup between UW's defense and Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey, who has generated some Heisman buzz in the wake of his 25-carry, 243-yard and four-touchdown game against UCLA last week.
- Luke Mounger put together Dawgman's preview of the Stanford game.
- Some good discussion of the Huskies and the Pac-12 in the latest editions of Sports Radio KJR's Husky Honks and the Podcast of Champions' Week 7 review.
- ESPN's Chantel Jennings spoke to some Pac-12 coaches, including Chris Petersen, about which statistics they feel are most important.
- University of Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez is none too pleased with the Pac-12's habit of scheduling night games for the Wildcats.
- Former UW quarterback Troy Williams, currently at Santa Monica College, has given his verbal commitment to Utah.
- Do you want to see a UW commit at the U.S. Army All-American Game? Because this is how you get to see a UW commit at the U.S. Army All-American Game.
Help get your boy to the @AllAmericaGame by sliding through and voting for me https://t.co/DynMm2yuFI— Isaiah Gilchrist (@isaiahgilchrist) October 21, 2015
Hau'oli Kikaha and Marcus Peters are nominees for the Pepsi Rookie of the Week Award.
- Mason Kelley's latest work is on the evolution of Washington's softball program.
- I couldn't agree more with Aaron Levine, who argues that UW needs to summon the courage to close The Zone at halftime.