If you want to keep up-to-date with news concerning the football program all in one easy-to-digest format, feel free to follow Ryan on twitter and to subscribe to his lists of UW's beat reporters, Washington athletes, Washington coaches, and Washington football prospects. To the Dots!
- If you want to re-live the magic of the USC game, you can access the WatchESPN game replay here.
- Of course the huge news of the weekend was Coach Sarkisian being asked to take an indefinite leave of absence while he gets his personal life and issues sorted out.
- Those close to the UW program (and most of us, really) were aware of this behavior in Seattle. The LA Times has a rundown.
- The Dawgman.com crew grades each position from the UW-USC game.
- Even with their current struggles, Oregon Coach Mark Helfrich sees progress.
- The Pac-12 Blog on ESPN looks at the State of Washington's surging college football teams as a theme for the week. Brayden Lenius' catch gets some love, too.
- The annual "Oregon has beat Washington a million years in a row but this year could be different" article. Though, for the first time since my freshman year at UW in 2008 (best introduction to Husky football a fan could ask for), I actually believe this year just may be different.
- Since no one who follows this blog knows or cares about Oregon, here's a quick primer before the game on Saturday.
- Way to go, Travis!
Washington Huskies (@UWAthletics) October 12, 2015