- What does it say that about UW's secondary that a wide receiver with one good leg got the start at cornerback toward the end of the year? Nothing good, I think.
Knee Surgery went well.Thank you for the prayers. Was like this all season. Now im gonna be back normal..Scary 2015 pic.twitter.com/ZyLIr7Hlhf— John Ross III (@WatchJRoss) January 9, 2015
- Mason Kelley reflects on the end of his long professional relationship with Kasen Williams.
- The Dawgman guys are conducting their own postseason position reviews, and offer their opinions of the Husky wide receivers, tight ends and running backs.
- Thuc Nhi Nguyen and Kaia D'Albora partnered with Nigel Williams-Goss and Robert Upshaw to show us the art of the alley-oop.
- Bud Withers wonders why no one is showing up to Pac-12 men's basketball games, and Percy Allen looks at how that trend is affecting the crowds at Hec Ed.
- UW football greats Greg Lewis and Lincoln Kennedy are finalists for the College Football Hall of Fame's 2015 class.
- Isaiah Thomas has a Throwback Thursday post you should enjoy.
- Speaking of #TBTs, Shane Pahukoa doesn't have much love lost for ol' Three Dollar Bill.
- Cristian Roldan of the men's soccer team is off to the MLS.
- Andy Staples wonders if it is already time to consider expanding the playoff to eight teams.
- The Ducks just put on their best Texsa Longhorns impression.
Win the day... Just not with spelling. pic.twitter.com/qDOaYvexdT— Chantel Jennings (@ChantelJennings) January 9, 2015
- Ohio State's Cardale Jones channeled his inner Dave Chappelle by beating a sick kid mercilessly at NCAA Football 14. For what it's worth, Cardale regrets nothing.
@Tgoody_10 I take no prisoners bum— Cardale Jones (@CJ12_) January 9, 2015
Recapping the football season, and wondering where the basketball fans have gone.