- The UW welcomed a few new faces onto campus this week.
- Adam Jude takes a look back at the 2014 season, and the storylines that will unfold between now and spring football. He also caught up with Troy Williams, who announced earlier this week his intention to transfer.
- Josh Liebeskind spoke to Austin Joyner about his commitment to the University of Washington.
- Jude writes about Shaq Thompson's decision to declare of the 2015 NFL Draft, who gets Lawyer Millloy's seal of approval. Bob Gregory can't wait to see what he does in The League, either.
- Joe Davidson at the Sac Bee gives a hometown perspective on Shaq's decision.
- Could Travis be next?
UW junior linebacker Travis Feeney has requested an evaluation from NFL scouts, but he said he plans to return for his senior season.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) January 3, 2015
- Forbes values the Washington Huskies football program at a cool $77 million, tops in the Pac-12 and 14th in the nation. The other Pac-12 teams included in the list are No. 19 USC ($69 million) and No. 20 Oregon ($68 million).
- Our own Erik Erickson recaps the women's basketball team's victory over Arizona on Monday.
- Did you enjoy your New Years Day that was full of meaningful College Football Playoff games? If so, Matt Yoder has some awful news for you.
Color me shocked.
2017 Bishop Gorman QB Tate Martell has decommitted from Washington and is opening it up to everyone. @TheTateMartell— Doug Kimmel (@DougKimmelScout) January 6, 2015
- Ted Miller asks the $64,000 question.
With Jake Browning & Josh Rosen now enrolled at Washington & UCLA, wondering if both true Frosh start at QB next year in Pac-12.— Ted Miller (@TedMillerRK) January 6, 2015
Players come, and players go.