- Caple has footage of Chris Petersen, Jaydon Mickens and Andrew Hudson following Friday's Cactus Bowl loss, and Adam Jude supplies the transcript. Meanwhile, Jude spoke to Cyler Miles, Kasen Williams and Shaq Thompson following the game's conclusion.
- Chris Fetters also has some additional post-game video interviews over at Dawgman.com.
- Jude, Caple, Mason Kelley, Thuc Nhi Nguyen and the AP have game stories, and Larry Stone says that the only thing we know about the quarterback competition is that it will be open. Likewise, Caple writes about the many open competitions for starting spots next year.
- David Lombardi of the ESPN Pac-12 Blog breaks down the game's key turning points.
- The Dawgman crew and the Husky Honks offer their postgame thoughts.
- If season one of the Petersen era was about improving culture, says Larry Stone, then season two needs to be about improving the number of tallies in the win column.
- Scott Eklund offers his game analysis, and GoHuskies.com has its usual photo gallery.
- Jude also offers his thoughts as to what will happen at the quarterback position.
- Jose Miguel Romero talks about Mason Rudolph's big night for the Cowboys, and Jude calls attention to Budda Baker's spectacular first career interception.
- Paul Myerberg says that Oregon's appearance in the first College Football Playoff game is evidence of the Pac-12's ascension as the country's best college football conference.
- Erik McKinney examines how the 2015 recruiting class can help UW compensate for the massive amount of talent that has graduated or otherwise left the team. ($)
- Speaking of recruiting, it's always good to see one of these. (We've got a primer for the uninitiated.)
- Bryan Fischer lays out the ugly truth.
So Washington had three First Team All-Americans and their best win was over Illinois (or EWU).— Bryan Fischer (@BryanDFischer) January 3, 2015
- The men's and women's basketball teams both suffered unexpected defeats on Saturday, and hope to right the ship this week. The men's team suffered another setback to that effort after losing Sunday's game against the Stanford Cardinal in overtime.
UW and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Weekend.