"But this first Dot doesn't have anything to do with the Huskies!" I hear you, dear reader, but trust me. This will be the best thing you see all day.
- Mason Kelley writes about the impact Zeke Turner hopes to make on the field next year.
- Adam Jude examines the state of the Husky secondary and special teams.
- ESPN calls Shaq's 100-yard fumble return against Cal one of its favorite plays of the season.
- The Pac-12 Blog singles out the quarterback position as the one that Washington must improve the most in 2015.
- Defensive tackle and Husky commit Ricky McCoy tamps down speculation of some late-stage recruiting drama.
Heard from the Michigan Wolverines today...— Ricky Shawndre McCoy (@_Predator09_) January 30, 2015
Just got out of practice and my twitter was blown up, Husky Nation dont get worked up im 100% through and through a big Dawg!!— Ricky Shawndre McCoy (@_Predator09_) January 30, 2015
Sorry for the buzz no diss to michigan or anyone else but I personally have the biggest opportunity in my lap under Coach Pete and his staff— Ricky Shawndre McCoy (@_Predator09_) January 30, 2015
- Kim Grinolds and Scott Eklund published a quick recruiting podcast last night, focusing mostly on Chris Warren's official visit to Washington this weekend. Eklund has a story behind Dawgman's paywall on the same subject.
- Adam Jude does his own reporting on the elite running back's visit this weekend on his blog, and posted this newspaper story, as well.
- Chris Petersen is already looking forward to 2016 and beyond.
- Jim Mora's Twitter account tweeted a photo of a recruit in a Bruins jersey—which constitutes a breach of NCAA rules—and predictably made the dubious claim that his account had been hacked. Whatever you say, Jim.
- Local elite 2016 prospect Skinny Eason is committed to Georgia, but is drawing the attention of some other high-profile figures in college football.
- The men's tennis team swept its match against Hawaii.
- Mathilde Gilling of the women's basketball team has journeyed longer than most to become a Dawg.
- Vernon Adams (remember him?) could be the Oregon Ducks' next starting quarterback.
- D'Andre Goodwin knew that Jermaine Kearse would make good things happen for the Seahawks.
Join us in the mad dash toward National Signing Day.