- The men's basketball team picked up its first Pac-12 win by beating the Oregon State Beavers on Thursday by a final score of 56–43.
- Dawgman lays out the official visitors the Husky football program is hosting this weekend. ($)
- Christian Caple labels five Husky players on defense to watch in 2015.
- Mason Kelley writes about the football team's historic performance in the classroom.
- The Idaho State Journal checks in with Husky commit Kyler Manu, whom Chris Petersen and Bob Gregory visited yesterday.
- Erik McKinney singles out Jake Browning as one of 10 true freshmen who could make an impact in the Pac-12 next season. ($)
- Adam Jude recaps the production the Huskies saw from the tight end and wide receiver positions in 2014, and checks in on the status of the eight Huskies playing in postseason exhibition games.
- Sports Illustrated has three Huskies going in the first round of its latest mock draft.
- Kelsey Plum had a monster game en route to leading the Huskies to a big win over Oregon.
- In light of this weekend's NFC championship game between the Seahawks and Packers, Bob Condotta recalls a time when Aaron Rodgers nearly wore the purple and gold.
- Former offensive line coach Dan Cozzetto has accepted the head coaching position at Phoenix College.
- Volleyball coach Jim McLaughlin, who is one of UW's winningest coaches of all time in any sport, has accepted the head coaching job at Notre Dame after a 14-year career on Montlake.
- Kelley also talks about the gymnastic team's McKenzie Fetcher, whose duties to the university and conference extend far beyond the boundaries of the mat.
- The USA Today has a blockbuster story behind the movement that culminated in the restoration of Penn State's vacated wins yesterday.
The basketball team banishes its bad juju, and Chris Petersen and Co. gear up for the big push into signing day.