- Chris Petersen made his first media appearance yesterday when he called into the Dave Softy Mahler program on Sports Radio KJR.
- Adam Jude looks ahead to what the Huskies bring to the running back position in 2015.
- The Dawgman crew looks at the state of the defensive line.
- I forget, does something important happen on the first Wednesday of February?
- Christian Caple lists five offensive players to watch in 2015.
- SB Nation's Pacific Takes has a low opinion of what Cyler Miles brings to the Huskies next year.
Returning Pac-12 QB rankings 1) Jared Goff 2) Cody Kessler 3) Hogan (might transfer) 4) Bercovici 5) Solomon 6) Liufau 7) Wilson 8) Miles— Pacific Takes (@PacificTakes) January 14, 2015
- Coach Pete preaches the importance of getting his players to give their everything to all they do, and the classroom is no exception.
- That sound you heard earlier today was the cheers of Pac-12 fans everywhere when they heard Marcus Mariota declare his intention to enter the 2015 NFL Draft. Ted Miller wonders what post-St. Marcus life will be like in Eugene.
- ESPN says that the Pac-12 has finally unseated the mighty SEC as the country's premiere college football conference.
- Mason Kelley profiles Reign Man the Younger.
- Percy Allen writes about the four members of Washington's 2015 basketball recruiting class who received invitations to this year's McDonald's All-American game.
- Earlier today, Jon Brockman received word of his upcoming induction into the Pac-12's Hall of Honor. Here's a reminder of why such lofty praise is thrown his way.
Our own Erik Erickson dives into a day in the life of women's basketball standout Kelsey Plum.
Putting a bow on the 2014 season, and looking ahead to signing day.