- Courtesy of Christian Caple and Adam Jude, here's video and a transcript of Chris Petersen's weekly press conference, as well as conversations with other coaches and players.
- Check out Washington's game notes for this weekend's contest against Illinois.
- Jude zooms in on the secondary's growing pains, and Hau'oli Kikaha's assertion that the defense's stars need to step up their game.
- Caple profiles Lavon Coleman, who stands as good a chance as any to be Washington's next star running back. He also has quotes from Jimmy Lake about the secondary's performance against the Eagles.
- Here are some details on Marcus Peters' suspension for Saturday's game in response to his on-field antics last weekend.
- Keith Price is off to the Great White North to play for the CFL's Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Keith Price heading to play in the CFL. This story explains why, while also uniquely calling him a "pivot": http://t.co/3mH14iaoGj— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) September 9, 2014
- Mason Kelly talked to Jaydon Mickens about how downfield blocking has become an indispensable part of the wide receiver corps' duties. He also writes about Coleman scoring his first touchdown.
- The Associated Press' Josh Liebskind says that Chris Petersen needs his team to put together a complete game.
- The Woodinville Weekly catches up with Husky legend Marques Tuiasosopo, who seems to be a great fit for his new role at USC. (The passage "When word came that Tui was following Sarkisian to USC, words like "traitor" cropped up on the Internet and sports radio from a vocal segment of Husky fans" certainly stood out to me, since there was absolutely no talk like that around these parts. I can think of at least one other blog—whose name I shall not speak; after all, there's no sense in giving them the attention that they crave—where this probably happened, though ...)
- The Bucs expect Austin Seferian-Jenkins to suit up for this weekend's contest against the Rams after the big tight end hurt his league in his NFL debut.
- Comcast SportsNet Chicago (surprise!) like's Illinois chances against Washington.
Previewing the contest against Illinois, breaking down the suspension of Marcus Peters, and what Washington's defense can do to help relieve its beleaguered secondary.