In my day, conference media days only lasted one afternoon! And we liked it that way!
- Pac-12 Media Days are here, and though Washington won't be taking the stage until tomorrow, you can still follow our live thread for everything noteworthy coming out of the Bay Area.
- The onward march toward Aug. 30 continues.
- Check out Adam Jude's preview of the Husky offensive line.
- Hau'oli Kikaha, John Timu, Micah Hatchie, and Psalm Wooching are all members of the Polynesian Hall of Fame's watch list for the inaugural Polynesian College Football Player of the Year Award. (H/T to the ESPN Pac-12 Blog's Kyle Bonagura for the news.)
- Bishop Sankey is Athlon's No. 2 rookie for fantasy football players.
- The Associated Press writes about Isaiah Thomas' adjustment to a new NBA team.
- 2015 small forward Mattisse Thybulle of Seattle's Eastside Catholic High School is "really excited" to have received a scholarship offer from the Oregon Ducks.
- Bill Connelly says that even if Arizona State slips this year, Todd Graham "has earned a mulligan" thanks to the team's outstanding (for the most part) 2013 season.
Question of the Day
Experience has shown us that substantive news rarely comes out of conference media days. How closely do you pay attention to the event? What is your favorite part of the show? What aspect would you do away with entirely?