If you've got a case of the Mondays, some Dots should cure what ails ye.
- The hype continues to build ...
<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/quMY_IETyi/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
- I think it's safe to say that Lawyer is ready for the season to begin.
<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/qj8XYMnV4N/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
- Kevin Gemmell says that he expects the Washington-Stanford contest to continue to be "a steller North [divison] matchup." Likewise, Sporting News calls the Washington-Stanford contest a game "that will shape the path to the College Football Playoff."
- Want tickets to this year's Raise the Woof event? Of course you do.
- Learn everything you need to know about this week's Pac-12 Media Days.
- In this ESPN Insider piece, Brad Edwards says that the Huskies are one of the Pac-12 teams outside of the top-25 with the best chance of reaching the conference championship game.
- Adam Jude continues his fall position previews; his latest posts detail the Huskies' wide receivers and tight ends.
- The Oregonian breaks down the impact of Jordan Miller's commitment to the Dawgs.
- The previews of Washington's opponents continue to roll in: Paul Myerberg has Oregon State as his No. 52 team, and Bill Connelly says that he expects the Beavers to "be a threat to win every game they play."
- Sports Chat Place has published their preview of Washington's football squad.
- Former Washington player and coach Jim Lambright has been charged with fourth-degree assault in relation to a suspected domestic violence incident in June.