If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the blanking dots.
- Drafting C.J. Wilcox earned the Clippers a "B" grade from CBS Sports NBA analyst Matt Moore.
- Over at HoopsHabit, Mika Honkasalo was a bit more non-plussed by the pick, at least as far as filling needs for the Clippers. He likes Wilcox as a player, but is skeptical he'll get used on that roster.
- UW Volleyball alum Tamari Miyashiro will make a return home to her native Hawai'i as part of the U.S. Women's Volleyball team when they take on #1 ranked Brazil as part of the 2014 USA Volleyball Cup.
- Ken Bone has found a new home as an assistant to Travis DeCuire on the Montana coaching staff. The former UW assistant coach under Lorenzo Romar was recently interviewed by the Missoulian and finds some similarities between Romar and DeCuire.
- Digging deeper into Rob Rang's recent preview of draft eligible football Dawgs, he notes how Sark's move to a full-time HUNH offense emphasized quick slot WR's like John Ross and Jaydon Mickens, perhaps at the expense of bigger established targets such as Austin Seferian-Jenkins and Kasen Williams.
- The ESPN Pac 12 blog continues their preseason position assessments, and in the category of TE, Ted Miller slots Washington in amongst the "Good" group, citing a nice combination of experience and talent returning.
- Over at the Husky Haul, Scott Whittum engages in a fun thought experiment matching up Pac-12 North teams with SEC West foes in a challenge that, sadly, would never see the light of day.
- Also over at HH, their assessment of the top five Husky games this coming season; you will probably not be surprised at their choice for #1.
Question of the day in the form of a poll - using the top-five list linked above, which game gets your vote as the top "must-see" Husky game this coming season?