- Uh ... he's good.
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/M6XzjiqwFIE/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
- Could the Redskins be interested in taking a flyer on Bishop Sankey? Meanwhile, Sankey makes the 2014 Draft's (prestigious? I have no idea) "All-Freak Team" over at the New England Sports Network. The Baltimore Ravens might consider Sankey as a second-round pick, while one scout describes him as "a poor man's Emmitt Smith."
- Will Austin Seferian-Jenkins end up in New York? If so, which Big Apple team will have him? Todd Dybas examines ASJ's strengths and weaknesses, while Adam Jude talks about how the NFL Draft represents a new chapter in the tight end's life.
- ESPN's click rates must be declining. Otherwise, I can think of no other reason to include the phrase "Oregon-Washington" in a story in the middle of May.
- In case you were wondering, Chris Petersen confirms that UW's quarterback race is far from settled.
- If you've missed our baseball Dots, catch up now on Tyler Davis, the Huskies' right-handed mechanic who can do no wrong.