- We get to have our first look at Chris Petersen's Huskies today, when Washington kicks off its Spring Preview at 1 p.m. on the Pac-12 Networks.
- The kickoff time for Washington's first game in the Chris Petersen era is set: The Huskies take on Hawaii on Aug. 30 at 5 p.m. The game will be aired on the CBS Sports Network. Courtesy of Adam Jude, here's a handy tool for finding out what channel number CBS Sports Network occupies in your network.
- Anthony covers the unveiling of the football team's new uniforms. My reaction? ... I'm going to need to see if they grow on me, because my first impression is not a wholly positive one.
- The Sporting News ranked the Pac-12's best coaches, and its No. 1 coach is someone who hasn't yet coached a Pac-12 game.
- Continuing the Coach Pete lovefest, ESPN.com's Chantel Jennings put together a great profile of Washington's new head football coach.
Jude spends his time profiling everyone's favorite Husky, Deontae Cooper. It's strange to think that the man with three torn ACLs to his name is arguably Washington's healthiest running back heading into the end of spring ball.
- Keith Price continues his Draft Diary series with USA Today.
- Christian Caple ponders life at the tight end position after ASJ.
- The baseball team is still on a tear, most recently holding down a No. 7 ranking in a win over California.
- iSportsWeb gives an overview of how the offense and defense has looked during spring practices.
- In basketball news, long-suffering Dawg fans got two pieces of good news when Nigel Williams-Goss announced that he'll return for his sophomore year after flirting with the idea of entering the NBA Draft, and when junior college guard Quevyn Winters declared his intention to play for Romar in the 2014 to 2015 season.
Preparing for today's Spring Preview, ranking the Pac-12's coaches and more baseball success.