It's not woolly. Nobody gets woolly. Women get weary. They don't get woolly. Nobody gets stress, they're wearing a dress. I hate people that get the words wrong.
- The baller Dawgs lost a tough one to Utah yesterday by a final score of 78–69.
- Ted Miller wags his finger at Damore'ea Stringfellow and Cyler Miles.
- Nathaniel Reeves of The Daily and Sports Out West likes Washington's recruiting class.
- Bishop Sankey and Austin Seferian-Jenkins are the only two Huskies who were invited to the NFL Combine. Keith Price is unimpressed with the decision to snub him and Sean Parker.
Price isn't the only one who thinks his omission borders on ridiculous.
Keith Price: 75-30 TD-INT ratio; 3-year starter in a major conference; He should've been invited to the Combine. He'll play in the NFL— Bruce Feldman (@BFeldmanCBS) February 6, 2014
- Ted Agu, a junior defensive end who played for Cal, collapsed at practice this morning during a conditioning drill and later passed away at a nearby hospital. Cal's athletic department put out a release announcing his death a few hours ago. Our thoughts are with the Cal family at this difficult time.
Question of the Day
It's no secret that Petersen's suspension of Cyler Miles and Damore'ea Stringfellow has dominated the headlines for Washington's football program in the last 24 hours. If the worst comes to pass and neither player is a part of Washington's roster next season, are you more concerned about the quarterback competition or the wide receiver corps?