- Christian Caple has postgame interviews with UW's coaches and players following Saturday's Apple Cup victory.
- Bud Withers examines what we learned last weekend about the Pac-12, including the significance of Petersen's first win in the cross-state rivalry with the Cougars.
Caple and Adam Jude write about Washington's strong showing on the Pac-12's all-conference teams.
- Jude talked to Cyler Miles about the quarterback's first year as Washington's starter, which he referred to as a "hard time."
The Pac-12 Blog's latest projections have UW going to the Cactus Bowl. We'll know more, of course, after Friday's Pac-12 championship game between the Ducks and the Wildcats.
- Shaq Thompson has a slim lead in the vote for the Paul Hornung award, and needs your vote to ensure that he finishes in first place. His defensive cohort Hau'oli Kikaha, meanwhile, was named a finalist for the Lott IMPACT Trophy.
- The Husky Honks convened on Softy's show yesterday on KJR to discuss the conclusion of Chris Petersen's first regular season at UW. Likewise, the Dawgman crew conducted a similar exercise earlier this evening.
- Mason Kelley takes the view that 2014 is but the first chapter in the story of Petersen's tenure at Washington. He also writes about the women's basketball team's Jazmine Davis, who hopes to finish her senior season on a winning note.
- It's good to be Krista Vansant.
- There goes Anthony, getting all nostalgic on us again.
A year ago today Jim Mora was using UW as leverage for an extension at UCLA. Still happy with how that one turned out.— UW Dawg Pound (@UWSBN) December 3, 2014
Recapping Washington's Apple Cup win, and examining the Pac-12's bowl game landscape.