- Happy Apple Cup Week! Jaydon gets it.
Jaydon Mickens says of WSU that "they hate us, and we hate them." He added: "That's how God wanted it."— Christian Caple (@ChristianCaple) November 25, 2014
Christian Caple and Adam Jude have some football and basketball videos ready for your viewing pleasure.
- I know we're looking ahead to this weekend's game against Wazzu, but I can't stop watching Darrell, Dwayne and Travis turn on the afterburners.
- Caple reports on Chris Petersen's excitement to take part in his first Apple Cup, while Jude spoke to several of Washington's fifth-year seniors about their Apple Cup memories.
- Jude also unearthed a great reference from a 1986 Seattle Times article to current Washington linebackers coach Bob Gregory, whom the author called "a glaring weak spot" on the Cougar defense.
- CougCenter had a Q&A with our own Anthony Cassino.
- Cyler Miles is No. 4 in the ESPN Pac-12 Blog's quarterback power rankings.
- Kyle Bonagura and Kevin Gemmell debate how we should regard Petersen's first season at Washington.
- Adam Jude and Bud Withers pick out a few keys to Saturday's 107th Apple Cup.
- MLB.com has a nice read on the relationship between Dante Pettis and his father Gary, a former center fielder for several Major League teams.
- Mason Kelley writes about Spencer Richey's journey that culminates with his senior year on the men's soccer team this season.
Enough Apple Cup material to keep you sated through Thanksgiving.