- Adam Jude has videos of Shaq Thompson, Pete Kwiatkowski and Jeff Choate, and writes about Shaq's homecoming trip to northern California and Jaydon Micken's chance to recreate his magical game against the Bears last year.
- Jude also has a transcript of Coach Pete's Monday presser.
- Christian Caple talks about the importance of Washington's pass rush in combating Cal's prolific passing attack.
- Washington unfortunately gets a couple of mentions in Lost Letterman's list of the most egregious errors ever committed by Pac-12 officiating crews.
- George Schroeder says that it was just a matter of time until the Pac-12 cannibalized itself; the only surprise is how early the process started.
- Marcus Peters is getting props from folks at the next level.
- Mason Kelly rediscovers an Addidas commercial that Christian Roldan of the men's soccer team shot more than a decade ago. The team, in case you haven't heard, has had a somewhat successful season to this point.
- Former Oregon defensive coordinator Nick Aliotti is worried by what he sees from the Ducks this year.
Catching up with coaches and players, and looking ahead to the Cal game.