- Coach Pete and Colin Tanigawa spoke to the media today.
- In case you're just checking in, the college football universe collapsed around us last weekend. Bud Withers offers his take.
- This weekend, the Dawgs take on the Pac-12 North division frontrunners in the form of the California Golden Bears. ("I'll take 'sentences that I didn't expect to say' for $300, Alex.") Washington opened as the favorite, but Vegas currently likes the Bears to win a tight one.
- The Pac-12 Blog calls this weekend's contest the conference's "diamond in the rough" game, and the Dawgs drop to No. 9 in this week's power rankings.
- Pacific Takes' Jamie Uyeyama explains why Chris Petersen took a chance by offering Myles Rice.
- Mason Kelly writes about last week's Husky Legend, Jermaine Kearse.
- Daniel Tran at Fansided previews the hardcourt Dawgs.
- Paul Coro talks about Isaiah Thomas' transition to his second NBA team.
- The UW volleyball team is hot, hot, hot. The Daily profiles the lady Dawgs, too.
- The women's soccer team suffered a tough loss to Stanford, while the men's team enjoyed a more favorable outcome.
Recapping perhaps the most upheaving weekend of college football in the modern era, and how its aftershocks affect Washington's hopes for the season.