- Caple has a handful of interviews following yesterday's practice.
- Adam Jude talks about Andrew Hudson's re-emergence as one of the defensive line's stalwarts, and explores the possibility of Shaq Thompson seeing more time at running back.
- Colorado has released its injury report for this weekend's game.
#CUBuffs injury report for this week's against Washington pic.twitter.com/Tp1Icg4m05— Kyle Ringo (@KyleRingo) October 28, 2014
- The College Football Playoff committee released its first-ever rankings last night, featuring three SEC teams among their top four. Heather Dinich at ESPN, the writers at Sports Illustrated and Dan Wolken at the USA Today talk about what we should take away from this first ranking. Meanwhile, George Schroeder wonders about the wisdom of releasing weekly mock selections.
- UW is among the nation's best basketball programs for developing NBA talent.
As the NBA season begins, here are the top programs at producing active players. http://t.co/KbCO4HuyCP #UWDataPoints pic.twitter.com/6f7TvieuwN— Washington Huskies (@UWAthletics) October 28, 2014
- By the way, that's not the only ranking in which the University of Washington figures prominently.
#UDUB named No. 14 university in the world by @usnews. http://t.co/Q1zUqhae3c pic.twitter.com/xEWpJhlJ6r— Carter Henderson (@_CsH) October 28, 2014
- Mason Kelley profiles the women's track team's Maddie Meyers, who is working to regain her pre-injury dominance, and Aminah Williams of the women's basketball team, who is developing into one of the conference's best rebounders.
- Talk about a blast from the past.
Oh my. Just found this treasure from 1992. Emtman looks like a pro wrestler. pic.twitter.com/tb45jdSjfm— Ty Hildenbrandt (@tyhildenbrandt) October 26, 2014
Looking ahead to Saturday's game against the Buffs, and examining the fallout stemming from the release of the College Football Playoff committee's first-ever rankings.