- Hmm ...
Redshirt frosh Troy Williams took all the first-team reps for UW's offense today. "He's growing up every day," WR Jaydon Mickens said.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) October 21, 2014
- Some video interviews with players and coaches following today's practice, courtesy of Christian Caple and The Daily's Thuc Nhi Nguyen. (Caple also has a transcript of Jonathan Smith's interview, as well as Jeff Choate's media availability yesterday.)
- Adam Jude says that in the wake of injuries to Dwayne Washington and Lavon Coleman, the Huskies are looking to get Shaq Thompson and John Ross more looks in the backfield. Jude also writes about how the Huskies are focusing on fundamentals this week after missing 30 tackles against Oregon.
- The Husky Honks took to the airwaves yesterday.
- In case you'd forgotten, Danny Shelton and Hau'oli Kikaha (who are both quarter-finalists for the Lott IMPACT Trophy; Washington is the only team with two names on the list) go together like peas and carrots.
- The Pac-12 Blog's Chantel Jennings had a Q&A session with Shelton. Elsewhere, Caple reports on Shelton's position as a Freshman Interest Group (FIG) leader.
- The Peninsula Gateway's Jon Manley reports on local product Korey Durkee's season as UW's punter.
- Mason Kelley writes about the men's basketball's team process of coming together as one cohesive unit.
- Tomorrow is a big day for one Husky legend.
- Here's a look at what Arizona State is working on this week.
Catching up with the Huskies as they prepare to take on the Sun Devils.