- The Pac-12 Networks has a recap of Saturday's action.
- Post-game interviews, courtesy of Christian Caple.
- Caple, Adam Jude, Mason Kelley, Chris Fetters, Art Thiel and Daniel Rubens have your game stories, while Jerry Brewer says that this is just another entry in the long list of games in which the Ducks have boat raced the Huskies.
- Percy Allen tries to figure out what's wrong with Washington's rushing attack.
- The Oregonian's Jason Quick relishes the opportunity to rub a heaping helping of salt into the wound, and Caple has postgame quotes from Oregon's players and coaches.
- Scott Eklund gives us his postgame position grades.
- Kevin Gemmell says that the Huskies have no time to mope if they're to knock off Arizona State this weekend.
- The Huskies fell to No. 8 in the Pac-12 Blog's power rankings, and Royce Freeman and Marcus Mariota earn a pair of helmet stickers for their performance against the Dawgs.
- GoHuskies has its usual photo gallery of Saturday's game.
- Ain't no controversy like a quarterback controversy. (On the off-chance that we're looking at one, that is.)
UW OC Jonathan Smith, by the way, said Troy Williams had emerged as the No. 2 quarterback during practices the past couple weeks.— Adam Jude (@A_Jude) October 19, 2014
Looking back on Saturday's loss, and figuring out where the Huskies go from here.